Paneer Pulaao is a cheese and rice, fried dish that people from all parts of India enjoy and realist while eating. It can be made at home simply by following the easy to follow procedure that we are explaining here.
1 black cardamom
360 gram rice ( basmati)
1 large onion (chopped)
200 gram peas
50 gram ghee
1 liter water
300 gram grated cheese
Garnishing:- With coriander leaves
Method to Make Paneer Pulao
1. First of all rinse the rice with water, keeping them soaked in it for a while and then keep them aside.
2. Now make the onions sliced and then heat the oil in a pan, adding onions to it and frying till color change occurs.
3. Add cardamom and cloves to it and then add the peas and sauté while stirring with spoon.
4. Add the drained rice, salt and pepper to taste and then cover the pan adding water to it.
5. The rice would be cooked and then boiled grated and spiced paneer or cheese would be sprinkled from the top. Serve after garnishing.
This dish can also be made in a cooker adding the ingredients to it along with water and then blowing three to four whistles.