When we make a sandwich stuffing it with cheese included with the rest of grated vegetables, the sandwich is called grilled cheese sandwich and almost all people love cheese because of which this sandwich is famous in all parts of the world.
Grilled Sandwich Ingredients
2 tsp Roasted cumin powder
A pinch of Chaat masala
A pinch of salt and black pepper
2 breads for each normal sandwich
and three breads for a double Decker sandwich
200 gram Cheddar chees
Method To Make Sandwich
1. First of all we have to roast cumin seeds and convert them to powder. Now sideways we have to take the bread slices and spread a thick layer of grilled cheese over them.
2. Now we have to take a grinder and we have to grind the vegetables like cucumber, tomato, radish, cabbage etc.
3. Layer this grinded vegetable mixture over the layer of grilled cheese and then put a thick layer of this vegetable mixture again.
4. Sprinkle black pepper from the top and then spread a thick layer of grilled cheese again. Put bread on top and then do the same with rest of sandwiches that you are making.
5. Put each of them in a preheated microwave and then serve after the sandwiches get ready.
The better the quality of cheese, the better it melts when grilled and thus you should choose the quality of cheese that gets melted better when you grill it. We here have taken cheddar cheese but you can even take mozzarella if cheddar cheese is not available.
Incoming search terms:
- how to make grilled sandwich in microwave
- how to make sandwich in microwave
- grilled sandwich in microwave
- grill sandwich in microwave
- how to make grilled sandwich in microwave oven
- how to grill sandwich in microwave
- how to make veg sandwich in microwave
- sandwich in microwave
- veg microwave grill sandwitch
- how to make vegetable sandwich in microwave