Grilled Sandwich Ingredients
4 slices brown bread
4 tbsp. Olive oil
1 tbsp. Red capsicum(finely chopped)
1 tbsp. Green capsicum(finely chopped)
1 tbsp. Onion (finely chopped
1 tbsp. mayonnaise
1/2 tbsp. Oregano
2 tbsp. Green chutney
6 slices Tomato
1/2 bowl cheese spread
150 gm. parmesan Cheese (grated)
1 tbsp. Tomato ketchup
2 green chillies
Salt, black pepper and mango powder as per your taste
Method To Make Sandwich
- Spread few droplets of olive oil on the piece of brown bread.
- Mix red capsicum, green capsicum, onion, cheese spread, green chillies, salt & black pepper in a bowl.
- Let this mixture rest for 2 to 3 minutes and then spread it over the bread. ( where you applied olive oil )
- Place another piece of brown bread over it and apply mayonnaise over it.
- Now place tomato slices on it.
- Place another piece of bread over tomatoes. Apply green chutney over it and let parmesan cheese rest over it.
- Sprinkle oregano over the grated cheese.
- Apply oil on another piece of bread and place over it. Press it firmly and carefully.
- Place it on a griller case which must be pre- heated for 2 minutes, then roast for 4 to 5 mins.
- Relish with green chutney or tomato ketchup which ever you love.
Chef’s Tip :-
- butter can also be use in place of olive oil but that will make the dish fatty.
- Chicken pieces and mutton mince can also be used instead of vegetables.
Serves :- 2.
Cooking Time :- 4 to 5 mins.
Incoming search terms:
- how to make grilled sandwich in microwave
- how to make sandwich in microwave
- grilled sandwich in microwave
- grill sandwich in microwave
- how to grill sandwich in microwave
- how to make grilled sandwich in microwave oven
- how to make veg sandwich in microwave
- sandwich in microwave
- veg microwave grill sandwitch
- sandwich in microwave oven