Paneer Pulaao is a cheese and rice, fried dish that people from all parts of India enjoy and relish while eating. It can be made at home simply by following the easy to follow procedure that we are explaining here.
How to Make Paneer Pulao
1 black cardamom
360 gram rice ( basmati)
1 large onion (chopped)
200 gram peas
50 gram ghee
1 liter water
300 gram grated cheese
Garnishing:- With coriander leaves
1. First of all rinse the rice with water, keeping them soaked in it for a while and then keep them aside.
2. Now make the onions sliced and then heat the oil in a pan, adding onions to it and frying till color change occur.
3. Add cardamom and cloves to it and then add the peas and sauté while stirring with spoon.
4. Add the drained rice, salt and pepper to taste and then cover the pan adding water to it.
5. The rice would be cooked and then boiled grated and spiced paneer or cheese would be sprinkled from the top. Serve after garnishing. (How to Make Paneer Pulao)
This dish can also be made in a cooker adding the ingredients to it along with water and then blowing three to four whistles.